Feast Your Eyes On This Leaked ‘Elden Ring’ Footage
FromSoftware’s genius marketing strategy continues to be pure genius. By telling us nothing, we want everything.
Even very short leaked clips of game footage that show us almost nothing. That’s the most recent leak for the upcoming game from the Dark Souls creator and the author of Game Of Thrones.
The leak shows grim stone statues holding spears crouching over what could be sarcophaguses before shifting to what appears to be a high, circular atrium of sorts, with light shining from far above.
Check it out:
It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing. Even in low-definition, it certainly looks like a Souls game—whether or not it actually is Elden Ring or not. You can never be sure with leaks.
Elden Ring will come out someday. Probably long before George R.R. Martin’s next Thrones book, The Winds Of Winter.
- One of the best first-person shooters ever made is free on Steam this weekend.
- Elden Ring’s marketing is pure genius.
- Godzilla Vs Kong is a terrible movie.
- Mortal Kombat Is A Surprisingly Great Video Game Movie
- The 5 Biggest Problems With The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
- I’ve completely changed my mind about Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Also, I would really love it if you subscribed to me new newsletter diabolical where I write about all sorts of things from the problems with game journalism to censorship, art and politics.