Small business health insurance now available in Wythe, Bland Counties
WYTHEVILLE, Va. (WFXR) – The Wytheville-Wythe-Bland Chamber of Commerce has announced a partnership with IHA Health to offer a comprehensive health insurance plan designed for small businesses.
Employers with W2 employees, family-owned businesses, sole proprietors and employer groups with 1099 employees are all eligible to apply.
The small business health insurance plan provides flexible options for all who qualify.
Plans can include:
- Deductible options ranging from $1,500 – $7,350
- 80%/20% and 100% co-insurance
- Multiple office visits with copay options
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Unlimited $0 cost tele-medicine
- Doctor, specialist, and urgent-care copays
- X-ray and lab benefits